Privacy statement 9Corporate B.V.
9Corporate B.V. (“9Corporate”) respects your privacy and only processes personal data in accordance with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679.
9Corporate is responsible party for the processing of personal data and is located at Aert van Nesstraat 45, 3012 CA Rotterdam, the Netherlands and can be contacted at: +31(0)103118760.
Type(s) of personal data
9Corporate may process the following types of personal data:
- Personal data such as first and last name, job title, e-mail address and other contact information that the subject may provide in connection with the provision of our services or data that is otherwise necessary for the provision of our services and the handling of our case files
- Contact information that are provided in connection with introduction meetings, job interviews and other events
- Browsing statistics and data regarding your visit on our website.
9Corporate processes personal data for the following purposes:
- the provision of our legal services and the handling of our case files
- compliance with laws, regulations and other legal obligations
- acquisition, marketing, events and other internal and external communication purposes
- recruitment and selection
- analytics and improvement of our website
9Corporate processes personal data on the basis of one or more of the following legal grounds:
- compliance with a statutory obligation
- to comply with a contractual obligation
- legitimate interest
Sharing with third parties:
9Corporate may share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for to comply with our statutory obligations, to provide our legal services and/or to comply with our contractual obligations. This may be the case in the event of third parties that are relevant for the provision of our services, such as other attorneys, advisors, courts or in the event of third parties such as IT suppliers. 9Corporate may also provide personal data to a third party such as a governmental authority if it is legally obligated to do so. When third parties have access to personal data and process personal data on behalf of 9Corporate, 9Corporate enters into data processing agreement with the relevant party. In such cases the relevant third parties are responsible for the (further) processing of personal data and compliance with the GDPR.
9Corporate values the security of its systems and the protection of information and personal data. 9Corporate has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
9Corporate does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which it processes personal data, taking into account the relevant retention periods in applicable laws, regulations and rules for professional conduct.
You may retrieve your personal data processed by us, have this corrected or have this deleted if there is no statutory duty to retain this. Please contact:
9Corporate B.V. – attn. Mark Miedema (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aert van Nesstraat 45
3012 CA Rotterdam
+31 10 311 87 60
The 9Corporate website uses only functional cookies and no tracking cookies, analytical cookies or advertising cookies.
The following functional cookies are used on the 9Corporate website:
9Corporate may amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The most recent version is published on www.9corporate.nl.